Does your high school track or cross country coach INSPIRE you to RUN HAPPY? Do they deserve an AWARD for everything they do? Now here's your chance to salute them … and earn new gear for your team!
Check it out: We just kicked off the third year of the Brooks Inspiring Coaches program, which gives you the opportunity to HONOR your track/XC coach for the TIME, ENCOURAGEMENT, DEDICATION, and MOTIVATION they give you and your team. This year Brooks is continuing its commitment to the unsung heroes of running by again honoring 25 finalists in 2013.
Then what? We'll read all the entries, pick the 25 most stirring stories, and eventually crown the 2013 Inspiring Coach of the Year. But it's more than dishing out bragging rights. We're awarding coaches who INSPIRE their athletes and others in their communities to RUN AND BE ACTIVE with great prizes like running gear and cold, hard cash to help keep their programs strong.
What could your coach win? The top 25 finalists will each receive:
- $5,000 in Brooks performance running footwear, apparel, and accessories for their team
- $500 cash for team expenses (paid to the school athletic department or booster club)
- Membership into the Brooks Inspire Daily (I.D.) program for 2014
And the winner? The 2013 Inspiring Coach of the Year will receive all of the above PLUS:
- Another $5,000 in Brooks gear
- An Additional $2,000 cash for team expenses (paid to the school athletic department or booster club)
- A trip for two to the 2014 Brooks PR Invitational in Seattle
What do we need from you? Just your amazing stories! Fill out our Inspiring Coaches nomination form explaining why your coach rocks your running world and encourage others who've been inspired by your coach to do the same.
Want to read about some truly inspiring coaches? Check out last year's Inspiring Coach of the Year, Paul Raley.
Want to know more?See FAQ>>
See program rules and regulations>>