This isn't your ordinary 9 to 5. At Brooks, you'll find serious product but not too serious people.
Working for Brooks is a lot like a mullet—business in the front, party in the back. Because when it comes to the running game, Brooks employees run hard but they also Run Happy. That's the motto we follow and it makes the office a challenging, creative, and positive place to be every day. From run parties to charitable volunteering, innovative product design to best-in-class service, Brooks employees are passionate about what they do and always look to get better.
Ready to join the race? View our current openings and apply here
As a proud supporter of the OIWC CEO Pledge, we seek to attract a skilled workforce that reflects the demographics of current and future outdoor enthusiasts. Together, we are building a company and an industry where great ideas, born from a diversity of experiences, thrive.
In addition to embracing the goals and vision set out in the OIWC CEO Pledge, we’ve tailored the pledge to fully address success within our culture. Brooks’ pledge to women’s leadership and participation can be found here
RUN WITH THE BEST
BENNIES AND PERKS
The Traditional Stuff
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefit coverage
- PPO and high deductible health plan options, employees covered 95% by Brooks
- Basic life insurance coverage, short and long term disability benefits fully paid by Brooks
- 401K plan with immediate fully vested company match & majority of administrative plan costs covered by Brooks
- Generous, employee-driven paid time off (up to five weeks PTO for corporate/HQ US positions. Over three weeks PTO for Distribution Center and retail)
- Generous parental leave
The Extra Goodies
- A free first pair of Brooks, of course!
- Free sports bra with bra fitting in the Trailhead Store!
- Annual corporate bonus
- Pre-tax transit & parking
- Secure bike parking
- Relocation assistance
- Prize programs that encourage you to get active and track your workouts
- Charitable giving programs for donating your time or product
- Anniversary awards and sabbatical for your Brooks loyalty
- Onsite gym and locker-room
- Onsite exercise class offerings (rooftop yoga with one of the most gorgeous views available in Seattle)
- Brooks sponsorship for your amateur sports teams
- Employee recognition awards voted on by your peers
The "Holy cow, they do that?" Stuff
- Tuesday morning and Friday afternoon runs and theme parties
- Subsidized daily breakfast and lunch service of tasty food fit for active peeps
- Discounted movie tickets because we love entertainment
- Deeply discounted merchandise for you and your friends/family
- Industry discounts
- Yearly stipend to help pay for your active endeavors