Please read these Brooks Sports Medicine Ambassador Program (“SMA Program”) Terms and Conditions carefully. By applying for and/or using a SMA Program account, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which include all terms incorporated by reference and other Program rules we may publish from time to time (collectively, the “Terms”). If you do not agree to all of these Terms, do not apply to or become a member of the SMA Program. If you do not agree to the full Terms (including any updates we may release as described below), you have no right to and should not use any SMA Program benefits.
Brooks retains the right to update and revise the SMA Program Terms and/or rules in its sole discretion at any time and with or without notice to you. Any updates will be posted to our SMA Program page on our website and/or emailed to the email address on file in your SMA Program Account. Your use of your User Account after we post or notify you of changes to these Terms or other SMA Program rules will constitute acceptance of such updated Terms and/or rules.
No waiver will be implied from Brooks’ conduct or failure to enforce or exercise rights under these Terms, nor will any waiver be effective unless in a writing signed by a duly authorized representative on behalf of Brooks.
- A SMA Program account is for the sole use of the individual approved Brooks SMA Program account holder. Membership in the SMA Program is not guaranteed and can be revoked by Brooks at any time for any reason, including without limitation, for your failure to comply with any of these Terms.
- You may only order items for your own personal use through your SMA Program Account. Your SMA Program account is not transferable or assignable to any other individual or entity. You must keep your SMA Program account credentials secure and confidential. Purchasing gifts for family and friends is not allowed except for when we notify you of limited time all access promotions, the terms of which specifically allow purchases through your SMA Program account for family and friends. Making purchases through your SMA account or otherwise using the SMA Program benefits for anything other than the personal use of the individual Account User will result in termination of your membership and a permanent ban from the program.
- The maximum aggregate order value of items you may purchase with your SMA Program discount is $1,000 per calendar year starting on January 1, after which you can place full price orders. We cannot combine multiple orders, so review your order before confirming.
- SMA Program members are not eligible for affiliate program payout and use of such programs can result in your membership being revoked and pending transactions being cancelled.
- All purchases through the SMA Program must be placed while logged into your SMA Program Account (not as a guest) at www.brooksrunning.com. Brooks SMA Program discounts do not apply when shopping in person at retailers, dealers, or over the phone with Brooks directly.
- The SMA Program discount is taken off the full price of all eligible items and will not be applied to discounted prices. SMA Program discount pricing may not apply to all Brooks’ products, and can change at any time. Discounted prices are shown when members are logged into their SMA Program account at brooksrunning.com.
- Items purchased through the SMA Program may not be directly or indirectly resold.
- Enrollment in the SMA Program will require verification of your eligibility for membership, including without limitation, proof of current licensing status as an eligible participant. Verification will be done through our third-party verification vendor and will require you to submit certain personal information about yourself and your eligibility for the program. You must provide complete and accurate information to be eligible for membership. If your initial membership in the SMA Program is approved by Brooks, you will be required to re-verify your eligibility with proof of up-to-date credentials at least every two years, at or around your anniversary date, or at Brooks’ request. We may also ask for updated verification if we have reason to believe that your SMA Program Account is being used in violation of these Terms or any SMA Program rules. You are responsible for promptly notifying us if your eligibility status changes at any time.
- SMA Program membership is only open to individuals residing in the United States.
- All returns or SMA Program purchases must follow the Brooks return policy and process. No returns or exchanges of SMA Program purchases can be done at Brooks dealers or over the phone.
- Please respect all SMA Program rules (including without limitation, these Terms), please keep the details of the SMA Program confidential, and do not abuse this privilege. By applying for the Brooks SMA Program you certify that you are eligible and will comply with these Terms and all other rules of the SMA Program. Brooks reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any SMA Program Member or suspend or terminate your SMA Program Account for any reason and at any time, with or without notice. Brooks also reserves the right to terminate the SMA Program at any time in its sole discretion.
- We encourage you to stay in touch with Brooks via social media – please connect with us here: