This isn't your ordinary 9 to 5. At Brooks, you'll find serious product but not too serious people.
Working for Brooks is a lot like a mullet—business in the front, party in the back. Because when it comes to the running game, Brooks employees run hard but they also Run Happy. That's the motto we follow and it makes the office a challenging, creative, and positive place to be every day. From run parties to charitable volunteering, innovative product design to best-in-class service, Brooks employees are passionate about what they do and always look to get better.
Ready to join the race? View our current openings and apply here
As a proud supporter of the OIWC CEO Pledge, we seek to attract a skilled workforce that reflects the demographics of current and future outdoor enthusiasts. Together, we are building a company and an industry where great ideas, born from a diversity of experiences, thrive.
In addition to embracing the goals and vision set out in the OIWC CEO Pledge, we’ve tailored the pledge to fully address success within our culture. Brooks’ pledge to women’s leadership and participation can be found here
RUN WITH THE BEST
BENNIES AND PERKS
The Traditional Stuff
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefit coverage
- 401K plan with company match
- Generous, employee-driven paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Parental leave
The Extra Goodies
- A free first pair of Brooks, of course!
- Annual corporate bonus
- Pre-tax transit & parking
- Relocation assistance
- Prize programs that encourage you to get active and track your workouts
- Charitable giving programs for donating your time or product
- Anniversary awards for your Brooks loyalty
- Onsite gym
- Brooks sponsorship for your amateur sports teams
- Employee recognition awards voted on by your peers
The "Holy cow, they do that?" Stuff
- Friday runs and theme parties to celebrate the week end
- Daily lunch service of tasty food fit for active peeps
- Discounted movie tickets because we love entertainment
- Deeply discounted merchandise for you and your friends/family
- Yearly stipend to help pay for your active endeavors