By submitting the Brooks Product Testing Application, you have agreed to be a member of the Brooks Sports, Inc. Product Testing Program and to comply with all terms and conditions outlined below.
- You agree to return shoes upon request.
- You must be 18 or older to participate in the Brooks Product Testing Program.
- You must have regular access to the internet and an individual e-mail address (each applicant must have an individual email account).
- You are able to provide detailed, helpful, and timely feedback effectively via email.
- You live in the United States.
- And most importantly, you want to help create the best running shoes on the planet
By participating in Brooks Sports, Inc. (“Brooks”) product testing, you are associated with an elite group dedicated to producing the finest athletic and sports footwear, apparel, and sports bras in the world. A significant part of Brooks' success may be derived from the information you will be providing as an objective Product Tester. Your selection as a Brooks Sports Product Tester allows a unique opportunity for you to evaluate some of the leading technology in the footwear and apparel industry today. The feedback and personal information you will provide is valuable to Brooks, you consent that all such feedback, ideas, suggestions you provide through this program are exclusively owned by Brooks and may be used in the continuing development of Brooks products. We may also share your feedback, on an anonymous basis, to promote our products.
You may be involved, by your own choice, in the use of previously untested footwear, apparel, or sports bra technology. Any sport or rigorous athletic related activity in which you voluntarily engage carries an inherent risk of potential accident or injury. You acknowledge and accept as your own sole responsibility the risk of such activity in relation to the wearing of Brooks products.
Due to the competitive nature of our industry and the confidential nature of the technology you will be evaluating, this information will also be of interest to Brooks competitors. In consideration of being a product tester, you agree to safeguard this information and keep it highly confidential. In addition, you agree to the following:
- Not to post pictures, reviews, or comments on blogs, message boards, Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else on the Internet of any shoes or products you test.
- Not to sell or share any products you test.
- Not to make products available for inspection to anyone, for any reason, other than you and the Brooks Product Test Analyst.
- Not to describe or discuss shoes in any respect with anyone other than a Brooks Product Representative (i.e. Product Test Analyst).
You agree to be a member of the Brooks Product Testing Program and to comply with all legal terms and conditions outlined below.
- All applications are subject to review and acceptance is not guaranteed.
- Without prior written consent of Brooks, you agree to not disclose to any third party any information that may be deemed to be confidential or proprietary in nature, including but not limited to footwear, apparel, materials, or marketing plans.
- As a tester you agree to refrain from sharing any product you receive with the general public, Brooks' retailers and/or Brooks' dealers, media, or online sources. This includes, but is not limited to, the product itself, photos of the product, opinions about the product, feedback regarding performance, aesthetics, etc. All conversations pertaining to product testing will remain between you, as the tester, and Brooks. Any violation of this agreement will result in termination from the program and may result in personal liability for violation of this agreement.
- Any information you learn or provide as a Product Tester is the sole property of Brooks. The product you test will remain the sole property of Brooks. You will not loan, sell or give the product to anyone. After testing, you will promptly return the product if requested.
- You agree to release and hold harmless Brooks Sports and any and all of its employees, officers, directors, or agents from liability of any kind whatsoever related to or arising out of any injury, illness (including any potential exposure to a virus, such as COVID-19) or damage that may occur to you or any third person in connection with your use of Brooks products or your participation in the Brooks Product Testing Program.
- You agree to comply with all laws, regulations or government orders while participating in the Brooks Product Testing Program.
- No employee/employer relationship is established by this agreement or relationship.
- Any dispute arising out of or in relation to this agreement shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of a state or federal court of appropriate jurisdiction located in King County, Washington State and such determination shall be made by reference to the laws of the State of Washington.
- Your removal from the Brooks Product Testing Program is at the total and sole discretion of Brooks.