Until we all run on equal ground
The shoes and gear we develop, the experiences we create, and the partnerships we build should contribute to a more inclusive and accessible running community.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion
We believe in the power of a diverse running community that includes people of different races/ethnicities, national origins, abilities, genders, ages, sexual orientations, body types, and circumstances. We are pursuing practices that will achieve equity in our business — so everyone feels a sense of belonging as their own, authentic selves.
- Achieve at least 50% representation of women at all levels of Brooks U.S. employees
- Reach at least 30% BIPOC representation at all levels of Brooks U.S. employees
- Maintain our Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s “Corporate Equality Index” score of 100 / 100
The run can do more than improve health — it can improve well-being. We hope to create this positive change by listening and engaging with runners in their communities.
- Dedicate more than $5M per year in cash and gear to social impact programs
- Focus on partnerships that make the benefits of the run accessible to everyone
A responsible global supply chain starts with factories who share our objectives to trace our supply chain, respect human rights, promote factory employee voice and reduce environmental impact.
- 100% of in-scope factories complete and verify an annual SLCP CAF assessment
- 100% of in-scope factories complete and verify an Higg FEM assessment
- 100% of input chemicals used at in-scope factories comply with the ZDHC MRSL (conformance Level 1) by 2025
- 100% of in-scope factories achieve ZDHC Wastewater Foundational Level for heavy metals, conventional and MRSL parameters by 2025
- Reduce organic solvent usage to under 25 grams/pair by 2025
Read more about our efforts to make an impact
Get to know our ongoing efforts
Honoring youth coaches who go above and beyond.
Making the benefits of the run accessible to all.Learn more
Working to create opportunities for young people to discover the run.
Change is more powerful when it’s personal. We support our employees with resources and reserved working hours to donate to the causes they care about.
Transparency and accountability
The finish line of this marathon is a long way off, but we’re committed to positive change and transparency about where we can do more and how we can do better.
Our Planet Path