Women's PureProject 3.5" Short
With simplistic, smart features like a front split hem, the PureProject Short redefines run apparel. Wear it as a long run short, out-and-about short, or speedy race short--it matches your mood.
• Fit: Semi-fitted
• 3.5-inch inseam
• Stretch woven fabric with stretch mesh liner
• Split hem at front, laser cut and bonded
• Conformable knit waistband
• Five total pockets: three in waistband and two back snap pockets
- use: Running
- Climate: 65F and above
- inseam: <4"
- Fit: Semi-Fitted
- Type of Liner: Underwear
- Number of Pockets: 5
- Type of Pockets: 2 Rear Open Waistband Slit Pockets
- Fabric Breakdown: Main Body: 86% polyester/14% spandex; Waistband: 87% polyester/13% lycra; Liner: 88% nylon/12% spandex
You Might Also Like...
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Dries Quickly
Comments about PureProject 3.5" Short:
These shorts were love at first try on - comfortable through the waist, loose enough through the legs without looking like a diaper, and enough pockets to stash stuff for a long run. However - the placement of the seam on the inner thigh is unfortunate. Around mile 7 the chafing became noticeable and by mile 10 was a constant sting. I now have bright red chafing along both inner thighs that stung like heck on upon showering. Brooks - these are awesome shorts otherwise - the perfect length, waist and weight. Please move or lose the inner thigh seam or use a flat anti-chafe seam. So disappointed as otherwise these would be perfect long distance shorts!
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: