Soft and protective to cushion every step of yours.
Responsive and springy to add extra lift to your stride
|Most Energy Return
|More Energy Return
Fast and streamlined to propel you through your run.
Neutral vs Support
You may be a neutral runner if:
- The wear pattern in your shoes is consistent indicating you distribute your weight evenly with each step.
- Your feet and knees align as you run, tracking straight ahead.
- Your knees stay parallel when you do a simple squat.
You may be a support runner if:
- There is excessive wear on the inside edge of your shoes, indicating lateral movement in your stride
- Your feet and knees don't track perfectly straight as you run.
- Your knees rotate inward when you do a simple squat.