AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER
001 - Black
Select Band Size
Select Cup Size
- Underwire structure
- Easy on/off
- High-impact support
- Personalized fit
- Underwire security
On The Run Feel
- Moves with me
- Holds me in
Brooks running apparel is designed to move in harmony with your body. Most of our styles are semi-fitted, which means the gear follows the shape of your body but leaves some breathing room. Other styles are fitted: they hug your body and stretch to move with you. A small number of pieces in our line have a relaxed, but not baggy fit. Fit preference is totally personal!
Hand washing is ideal, but not always possible. Fasten all hooks and straps, place in a lingerie bag, and use the gentle or delicate cycle. Always line dry, and never use dryer sheets or fabric softeners—they can clog the fabric and shorten the life of the bra.
Run-ready support with the secure structure of underwire
Run more. Bounce less.
Built-in, molded cups offer a secure, held-in feel while reducing bounce for total comfort during your run.
- Designed with our research partners at the University of Portsmouth Institute for Breast Health.
- Biomechanical testing ensures our bras deliver support specifically for running.
- We also test bras with women like you — because lab data is only as good as its real-world application.
Run with confidence
The underwire design offers individual support for each boob for an extra-secure feel.
- Minimal bottom band provides invisible support.
- Strategically placed perforation for ventilation.
Wear it two ways
You can have it all! Wear this secure underwire as a scoopback or a crossback. Adjustable straps allow you to personalize the fit even more.
- The back closure ensures easy on/off.
- Sweat-wicking DriLayer® HorsePower fabric keeps you dry for on-the-run comfort.
Origin stories: Brooks Run Bras
In 2004, Brooks and leading sports bra company Moving Comfort joined forces to design bras just for runners. Since then, we’ve moved all our bras under the Brooks brand while focusing on creating bras with the perfect blend of motion reduction and comfort while running — work that resulted in our current Dare and Drive Run Bra collections.
We continue to use extensive runner interviews as well as biomechanics lab work to understand how women’s bodies move while running.