We want to make it easy to see our progress toward a world we all run on equal ground because we’re proud of how far we’ve come. But we admit there’s much more to do and much more to learn. One foot in front of the other.
Running Responsibly Report archive
2021 Performance Summary Report
2020 Performance Summary Report
2019 Performance Summary Report
2018 Performance Summary Report
2017 Performance Summary Report
2016 Performance Summary Report
2015 Performance Summary Report
2013/2014 Performance Summary Report
2011/2012 Corporate Responsibility Report
Standards, policies, and transparency
Supply Chain Transparency Statement
Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index
Collaboration and engagement
We recognize that to impact meaningful change, we need to work with brand, industry, and multi-stakeholder partners. We engage with and invest in partner organizations based on their ability to influence systemic change and their relevance to our business and supply chain. Click below to learn more.
- American Apparel and Footwear Association
- Camber Outdoors
- The Conservation Alliance
- Fair Labor Association
- Footwear Distributors and Retailers of America
- Greater Seattle Business Association
- In Solidarity Project
- Open Apparel Registry
- Running Industry Diversity Coalition (RIDC)
- Sustainable Apparel Coalition
- Science Based Targets Initiative
- Social and Labor Convergence
- Camber Outdoors CEO Outdoor Equity Pledge
- The Climate Pledge 2040
- Outdoor Industry CEO Diversity Pledge
- “We are still in” Pledge
For questions regarding our Running Responsibly program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to dig into some new topics?
Get the details on what drives our brand.
Our Planet Path