AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER
071 - Black/Blackened Pearl/Coral
- Trail running
- All-terrain stability
- Rainy weather
- Enhanced adaptability
- Flexible protection
- Softer cushioning
Our shoes offer different experiences based on how they feel while running: Cushion shoes offer a soft, float-like feeling, while Energize shoes offer a springy, bouncy feel. Speed shoes feel fast and lightweight — perfect for races, while Trail shoes are designed to feel stable and comfortable on off-road surface.
Support has to do with how much your body deviates from its natural movement pattern when you shift from a relaxed, natural state to your running stride. Our research shows that runners are generally either high deviators or low deviators. Brooks support technologies aid high deviators by guiding their body back into their natural way of moving. High deviators may prefer shoes labeled with "Support" or "Max Support." Low deviators often find that "Neutral" shoes work best for them.
- Max Support
Waterproof coverage plus all-terrain comfort
Aim for the puddles
Your feet stay dry thanks to a new lightweight GORE-TEX® Invisible Fit membrane that’s bonded directly to the upper for a lighter, more flexible fit.
- Gaiter tab on heels secures trail gaiters for extra protection.
- Gusset keeps out sand and small debris.
New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction.
Soft yet protective
Cushioning plus protection
An updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain. New, softer cushioning ensures a soft landing with every stride.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- New DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the latest cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness.