Until we all run on equal ground
The shoes and gear we develop, the experiences we create, and the partnerships we build should contribute to a more inclusive and accessible running community.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion
We believe in the power of a diverse running community that includes people of different races, abilities, genders, ages, sexual orientations, body types, and circumstances. We are pursuing practices that will achieve equity in our business and our sport — so everyone feels a sense of belonging as their own, authentic selves.
- Achieve at least 50% female representation at all levels of Brooks US employees by 2025
- Reach at least 30% BIPOC representation at all levels of Brooks US employees by 2025
- Maintain our Human Rights Campaign “Corporate Equality Index” of 100 / 100
The run can do more than improve health — it can improve well-being. We hope to create this positive change by listening and engaging with runners in their communities.
- Dedicate more than $5M per year in cash and gear to social impact programs
- Focus on partnerships that make the benefits of the run accessible to everyone
An ethical global supply chain starts with factories and suppliers who share our values and our commitments to worker well-being, sustainable workplaces, and safety.
- Source 100% of products and materials from facilities that comply with our Supplier Code of Conduct and Responsible Sourcing Standards
- Source 90% of product from facilities that achieve social compliance audit score of 90 or higher and Higg FEM Level 3 by 2025.
Change is more powerful when it’s personal. We support our employees with resources and reserved working hours to donate to the causes they care about.
Transparency and accountability
The finish line of this marathon is a long way off, but we’re committed to positive change and transparency about where we can do more and how we can do better.
Our Planet Path