BROOKS SPORTS SPECIAL OLYMPICS DONATION PROGRAM
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO FUNDS WILL BE COLLECTED FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL. ALL DONATIONS MADE BY SPONSOR.
The Brooks Sports 2018 Special Olympics USA Games Donation Program ("Program") is sponsored by Brooks Sports, Inc. ("Sponsor"), 3400 Stone Way North, 5th floor, Seattle, WA 98103, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC ("Administrator"), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI USA 48033.
- PROGRAM PERIOD: The Program begins on April 1, 2018, and ends on July 31, 2018 (“Program Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Only individuals who are physically located in one of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) will be able to participate in the Program. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Sponsor will donate $10 to the 2018 Special Olympics USA Games (“USA Games”) for each pair of USA Games branded Brooks shoes purchased in the United States by eligible individuals during the Program Period and will donate $5 to the Special Olympics for each USA Games branded Brooks accessory or apparel item purchased in the United States by eligible individuals during the Program Period. Regardless of the number of products sold during the Promotion Period, Sponsor will make a maximum total donation of $50,000 to the Special Olympics a result of this Program.
Note: Only the Sponsor will make all of the donations to the Special Olympics. Participants are not making any donations in the Program and will not receive a receipt nor will they be eligible to claim any charitable deductions on their tax returns as a result of this Program. The Sponsor and Administrator are not tax professionals and do not provide tax advice. For more information, or to contribute to the 2018 Special Olympics USA Games visit https://www.specialolympicsusagames.org/.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Program, each participant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Terms & Conditions; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Terms & Conditions; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any employees, directors, officers and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Program and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (the “Released Parties”) in connection with the Program; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Program, including, but not limited to, any Program-related activity or element thereof, and a participant’s participation or inability to participate in the Program; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) human error; (d) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; or (e) the negligence or willful misconduct by participant.
If, for any reason, the Program is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and or feasibility of the Program is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor or force majeure event, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program and/or proceed with the Program in a manner it deems fair and reasonable. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Program for any reason, a notice will be posted at. www.brooksrunning.com/usagames.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROGRAM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- DISPUTES: THIS PROGRAM IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN SEATTLE, KING COUNTY, WASHINGTON. IF WE CAN’T RESOLVE A DISPUTE ABOUT THE PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO RESOLVE IT BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY J.A.M.S. ACCORDING TO ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT IS SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSIBLE FOR PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM. YOU AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY PARTICIPANT SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- GENERAL: This Program is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Any attempted form of participation in this Program other than as described herein is void.
CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROGRAM IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.If any provision of these Terms & Conditions or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms & Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. In the event of any conflict with any Program details contained in these Terms & Conditions and the Program details contained in any promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Program as set forth in these Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
Sponsor: Brooks Sports, Inc., 3400 Stone Wway North, 5th floor, Seattle, WA 98103