AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER
SALE 009 - Ebony/Blackened Pearl/Black
Free shipping and returns, always.
Free shipping & returns, always.
Brooks Run Happy Promise
Our goal is to make each run better than the last. The gear we offer should improve your miles. So if you’re not happy with a product, then we’re not happy either.
90-day trial run — our guarantee
We think you’ll love our products because thousands of other runners already do. So take our gear for a 90-day test run. If you don’t love it, return it for free. Really.
Our return policy
If you buy gear from us today, you have 90 days to wear it all you want and still return it if you don’t love it — no shipping or re‐stocking fee. If your gear is unworn and still in original packaging, you have one year to return it to us.
Free standard shipping
All orders ship free with ground shipping. If you spend over $100, 2-day shipping is also on us. Shipping is always free for returns.
- Everyday runs
- Cross training
- Light & springy
- Improved fit
- Quick transitions
All Brooks shoes have cushioning, but how it feels can vary across categories and individual shoe styles. For example, the Levitate and Revel, both within the Energize category, offer different levels of of springy cushioning: max spring in the Levitate, more balanced in the Revel. What you choose is totally up to your preference, as each one delivers lab- and runner-tested performance for every mile of your run.
Still not sure if this shoe is the right experience for you?
Within any experience category, different shoes have varying levels of that experience: some may have a little less, while others have an amplified experience. For example, within Cushion, the Ghost offers soft, balanced cushioning whereas the Glycerin provides super soft cushioning.
- Neutral Springy
- More Springy
- Most Springy
Choose your support
Your body naturally likes to move in one way. Deviation is how much that movement changes when you go for a run.
Low deviators may find that shoes designated "neutral" work best for them.
Runners with high deviation benefit from Brooks' support technologies and may want to look for a shoe designated "support".
You may have deviation if:
- You freqently get the same injury
- You pronate or supinate
- Toes point in or out when you walk
- You feel unstable when you balance on one leg
- Hand pressure increases or decreases when you squat with feet together
Still unsure? Take our 5 minute quiz:
- Max support
Give your stride some extra spring
Give energy. Get energy.
Light & springy
A combination of responsive and energy-returning cushioning is engineered to be as lightweight and responsive as possible.
- DNA AMP technology takes energy from your touchdown and transfers it to a springy step when you push off.
- BioMoGo DNA adapts to your stride, weight, and speed to absorb more impact with every stride.
- Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
Stretch & structure
A newly designed Fit Knit upper stretches to fit your foot securely without constricting it.
- This lightweight material also promotes air flow for better breathability.
- A plush interior liner hugs your foot for even more comfort and stability.
Keep up your momentum
The outsole features an arrow-point pattern that helps you move more quickly from heel to toe.
- Quick transitions help reduce your ground contact times, keeping your stride quick and efficient.