Brooks Pro Terms and Conditions
- Pro account is for the sole use of the approved Brooks pro customer.
- You may only order items for yourself. Purchasing gifts for family, friends and co-workers is not allowed outside of our occasional pro specific promotions.
- Pro deals do not receive free shipping unless specifically set for the program.
- Pro members are not eligible for affiliate program payout and use of such programs can result in access being revoked and cancelled transactions.
- We're sorry but we cannot combine multiple pro orders from co-workers or other pros to save shipping - please order carefully.
- All pro purchases should be placed through the Brooks pro program web site at www.brooksrunning.com. Unfortunately, pro purchases cannot be made at our dealers, or over the phone with Brooks directly.
- Sale product or promotions do not apply to pro sales unless specifically geared towards the pro program.
- This program is generally good for one calendar year from the time you have been approved. Please watch for a re-qualification at or around your anniversary date.
- Note, this is a US based program only at this time.
- Brooks does accept pro returns and exchanges, but these MUST be submitted within 90 days of purchase and must be done through our www.brooksrunning.com return process.
No returns or exchanges can be done at Brooks dealers or over the phone
- Please respect all pro rules and do not abuse this privilege. Respecting the spirit of this offer based on your skills and/or qualifications allows us to keep the Brooks pro program alive and well for deserving professionals and influencers.
- We strongly urge and request you stay in touch with Brooks via social media – please connect with us here:
- When becoming a Brooks Pro, members will be enrolled into our email marketing and catalog programs. This is a requirement to enjoy the benefits of our pro program.
- Please note that there will be times when select footwear, apparel and run bras may not qualify for Pro Program pricing.
- Brooks Running has the right to update and revise Pro Program Terms and Conditions throughout the program period.