AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER
SALE 041 - Black/Orange/Blue
Shoe FinderTake the quiz
- Long trail runs
- Max cushion
- Trail protection
- Adaptable grip
- All-around comfort
- Rugged traction
All Brooks shoes have cushioning, but how it feels can vary across categories and individual shoe styles. For example, the Levitate and Revel, both within the Energize category, offer different levels of of springy cushioning: max spring in the Levitate, more balanced in the Revel. What you choose is totally up to your preference, as each one delivers lab- and runner-tested performance for every mile of your run.
Still not sure if this shoe is the right experience for you?
Within any experience category, different shoes have varying levels of that experience: some may have a little less, while others have an amplified experience. For example, within Cushion, the Ghost offers soft, balanced cushioning whereas the Glycerin provides super soft cushioning.
- Light Trail
- Mountain Trail
- Ultra Trail
Choose your support
Your body naturally likes to move in one way. Deviation is how much that movement changes when you go for a run.
Low deviators may find that shoes designated "neutral" work best for them.
Runners with high deviation benefit from Brooks' support technologies and may want to look for a shoe designated "support".
You may have deviation if:
- You freqently get the same injury
- You pronate or supinate
- Toes point in or out when you walk
- You feel unstable when you balance on one leg
- Hand pressure increases or decreases when you squat with feet together
Still unsure? Take our 5 minute quiz:
- Max support
Get ready to cover new ground in comfort.
Our innovative BioMoGo DNA midsole works with the outsole to adapt to changing terrain and give you more stability when you need it most.
- BioMoGo DNA also adapts to your stride, weight, and speed to reduce impact on your joints.
- And best of all, it’s made from lightweight materials that won’t weigh you down.
Hold your ground
A raised tread pattern and our unique TrailTack rubber make it easier to grip the ground when traveling uphill or downhill.
- If the weather turns south, it can also keep you from slipping on wet surfaces.
An engineered mesh upper stretches to give you room for comfort while providing the secure fit you need.
- Extra ventilation and drainage keep your feet cool and dry.
- Mud guard and TPU toe cap add durable protection.
- Front & back gaiter attachments.