Select a Fit
Runners who value comfort, consistency, and access may prefer this style.
- Hugs your foot
- Blends flexibility + structure
- Has some wiggle room
- Think boot-cut jeans
Runners who value performance, and innovation may prefer our shoes with the sleek, closer-to-foot StealthFit.
- Wraps your foot
- Blends stretch + compression
- Sleek, moves with you
- Think skinny jeans
Choose your support
Your body naturally likes to move in one way. Deviation is how much that movement changes when you go for a run.
Low deviators may find that shoes designated Neutral work best for them.
Runners with high deviation benefit from Brooks' support technologies and may want to look for a shoe with Support.
You my have high deviation if:
- You frequently get the same injury
- You pronate or supinate
- Toes point in or out when you walk
- You feel unstable when you balance on one leg
- Hand pressure increases or decreases when you squat with your feet together
Shoe FinderTake the quiz
- Springy ride
- Road running
- Super springy feel
- Quick transitions