AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER
SALE 060 - Black/Ebony/Cinnabar
- Trail running
- All-terrain stability
- Rainy weather
- Enhanced adaptability
- Flexible protection
- Softer cushioning
All Brooks shoes have cushioning, but how it feels can vary across categories and individual shoe styles. For example, the Levitate and Revel, both within the Energize category, offer different levels of of springy cushioning: max spring in the Levitate, more balanced in the Revel. What you choose is totally up to your preference, as each one delivers lab- and runner-tested performance for every mile of your run.
Still not sure if this shoe is the right experience for you?
Within any experience category, different shoes have varying levels of that experience: some may have a little less, while others have an amplified experience. For example, within Cushion, the Ghost offers soft, balanced cushioning whereas the Glycerin provides super-soft cushioning.
- Light Trail
- Mountain Trail
- Ultra Trail
Choose your support
Your body naturally likes to move in one way. Deviation is how much that movement changes when you go for a run.
Low deviators may find that shoes designated "neutral" work best for them.
Runners with high deviation benefit from Brooks' support technologies and may want to look for a shoe designated "support"
You may have deviation if:
- You freqently get the same injury
- You pronate or supinate
- Toes point in or out when you walk
- You feel unstable when you balance on one leg
- Hand pressure increases or decreases when you squat with feet together
Still unsure? Take our 5 minute quiz:
- Max support
Waterproof coverage plus all-terrain comfort
Aim for the puddles
Your feet stay dry thanks to a new lightweight GORE-TEX® Invisible Fit membrane that’s bonded directly to the upper for a lighter, more flexible fit.
- Gaiter tab on heels secures trail gaiters for extra protection.
- Gusset keeps out sand and small debris.
New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction.
Soft yet protective
Cushioning plus protection
An updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain. New, softer cushioning ensures a soft landing with every stride.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- New DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the latest cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness.