AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER
060 - Black/Ebony/Cinnabar
Always free returns.
Free returns, always.
Brooks Run Happy PromiseOur goal is to make each run better than the last. The gear we offer should improve your miles. So if you’re not happy with a product, then we’re not happy either.
90-day trial run — our guaranteeWe think you’ll love our products because thousands of other runners already do. So take our gear for a 90-day test run. If you don’t love it, return it for free. Really.
Our return policyIf you buy gear from us today, you have 90 days to wear it all you want and still return it if you don’t love it — no shipping or re‐stocking fee. If your gear is unworn and still in original packaging, you have one year to return it to us.
- Trail running
- All-terrain stability
- Rainy weather
- Enhanced adaptability
- Flexible protection
- Softer cushioning
Within any experience category, different shoes have varying levels of that experience: some may have a little less, while others have an amplified experience. For example, within Cushion, the Ghost offers soft, balanced cushioning whereas the Glycerin provides super-soft cushioning.
- Light Trail
- Mountain Trail
- Ultra Trail
Waterproof coverage plus all-terrain comfort
Aim for the puddles
Your feet stay dry thanks to a new lightweight GORE-TEX® Invisible Fit membrane that’s bonded directly to the upper for a lighter, more flexible fit.
- Gaiter tab on heels secures trail gaiters for extra protection.
- Gusset keeps out sand and small debris.
New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction.
Soft yet protective
Cushioning plus protection
An updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain. New, softer cushioning ensures a soft landing with every stride.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- New DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the latest cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness.