Because you never know where the run will take you, the PureProject Reflective Skort fits any occasion—from a run to a hot date.
• Fit: Semi-fitted
• 13-inch back, 14-inch front outseam
• 4-inch inseam on inner boy short
• Woven main body, knit waistband
• 360-degree 3M® reflective threading woven into the fabric
• Stretch mesh liner with pocket
• Drawcord for a secure fit
• Three drop-in waistband pockets, two secure back flap pockets
You Might Also Like...
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- No Grippers On Shorts
Comments about PureProject Reflective Skort:
I wanted to like these because I have another skort from Brooks that I love, but this did not do it for me. The skirt material felt weird to me- probably because it is reflective, it is kind of stiff. The shorts, while comfy, didn't have grippers, so I knew they'd ride up immediately on my larger thighs on a run. And the design wasn't so cute, again on my larger thighs. Oh well.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: