Women's Utopia Thermal Tight II
The Women's Utopia Thermal Running Tights are ready for your winter runs. Ultra warm yet ultra light, they're made from stretch thermal fabric that's brushed on the inside for extra warmth. A splash-proof back zip pocket and 360-degree retroreflectivity add utility and safety.
• Fit: Fitted, 29.5-inch inseam
• Thermal brushed fabric
• Two side slash pockets on leg
• Two front drop-in waist pockets
• Back splash-proof drop-in media pocket in waistband
• Reflective tape from back ankle to waist for extra visibility
• Reflective ankle zippers
- Climate: 40F and below
- inseam: 26"-29"
- Fit: Fitted
- Reflectivity: 360 degrees of Retroreflectivity
- Fabric Breakdown: 87% polyester, 13% spandex
You Might Also Like...
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Supportive Feel
- Cold weather
- Endurance Training
Before I moved, these were my go-to-tights during years of running in miserable Northeast Ohio winters. I love the soft but not bulky thermal lining, the support, and the comfort. My legs were never cold (I would run outside if it was 15 degrees or above) and I am the type of person who is always cold. They held up very well and after 3 years, no holes or worn spots.
I will NOT miss winter or winter running at all, but I am a little sad I won't be able to use these tights anymore.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: