The Ravenna Double Tab running socks pack a whole lot of features into a one pair of socks. They're made with durable DriLayer® Glide moisture-wicking, abrasion-resistant yarn. The Achilles tab prevents them from slipping at the heel and the front tab provides protection from shoe tongue irritation. Targeted arch compression provides a touch of support. There's mesh at the upper foot for increased ventilation and added heel and toe cushioning.
• DriLayer Glide abrasion-resistant yarn
• Anatomical left/right construction
• Double-tab design: Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping and front tab provides protection from shoe tongue irritation
• Lace guard
• Mesh zone at upper foot for decreased weight and added ventilation
• Targeted arch compression
• Added heel and toe cushioning
Used in our socks, this durable, anti-abrasion fabric slips over surfaces with ease, and can travel long distances with no sign of blisters or chafing in sight.
Fabric & Care
Body: DriLayer® Glide
55% nylon, 24% Dri-Stitch polyester, 20% Endurall nylon, 1% spandex
To keep your Brooks gear looking and performing its best, wash your new garment separately before wearing; always wash dark colors separately; do not use fabric softeners; and, most importantly, Run Happy!
• Machine wash in warm water
• Do not bleach
• Tumble dry on low heat
• Do not use fabric softener
• Do not dry clean