These neutral men’s running shoes deliver a lightweight, agile ride that matches you stride for stride. New 3D Fit Print overlays on the upper for an impeccable fit, and a wraparound collar encases the foot in extra comfort for an ultra-plush step. Great for roads, our DNA midsole cushioning offers just enough adaptive cushioning to respond to your pace, while a rounded heel moves the impact forward to minimize stress on joints. Lace up this hyper-flexible men’s running shoe that connects you to the pure joy of running.
The PureFlow 5 runs slightly smaller than previous models. If you are between sizes, we recommend choosing ½ size up.
Like our core line, we hold the PureFlow 5 to the industry’s highest weartest and durability standards. Because of their lightweight construction, you can expect the PureFlow 5 to last approximately 250-300 miles."
- DNA LT midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride with less weightt
- Rounded heel provides better alignment, minimizing stress on joints
- New 3D Fit Print applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit
- Wraparound heel comfort collar treats feet to an ultra-plush feel
Great for road running
Midsole drop 4mm
Ideal for medium to high arches
Weight 9.2 oz
- Shoe Category: Connect
- Arch: Medium, High
- Platform: Anatomical Platform
- DNA Layout: Biomogo DNA Layout
- Construction Type: Stroebel
- Surface: Road/Track
- Launch Date: January 1, 2016
- Weight: 9.2 oz
- Midsole Drop: 4mm
- Support Level: Neutral