Our most popular short is designed to carry you through even the most arduous runs as you train for the 2012 Marine Corps Marathon. A stylized “Iwo” print on the right leg will help keep you focused on your goal. Dual holster pockets store your energy gels while relaxed fit provides full range of motion on race day or any day.
• Fit: Relaxed
• Stylized “Iwo” print on right leg
• 4½/" inseam
• Stretch-woven shell moves with you as you run
• 100% moisture-transfer liner
• Dual rear holster fuel pockets with hook-and-loop closure store energy gels
• Drawstring, elastic waistband with internal key/I.D./mad money pocket
- Climate: 65F and above
- inseam: 4"-6"
- Fit: Relaxed
You Might Also Like...
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about MCM Sherpa Short III:
These shorts are comfortable and fit well. They run a little shorter in length than similar Adidas or Nike. The pockets are spacious and perfect for gels, but with only a small Velcro piece at the top center of each to secure them, they are not good for things that could fall out while running, like keys. A zipper on one pocket would make these a 5 star set of shorts.
- Was this a gift?: