$25.00 $25.00 - $50.00
Clean lines, feminine shape, and supreme comfort in an innovative design. The Convertible straps on this Brooks sports bra offer two styling options—racerback or open back—and are made with our DriLayer Adapt fabric for a personalized fit. Plus, the straps, neckline, armholes, and back are bonded, for chafe-free movement. These performance-ready racerback sports bras offer great structure without being too rigid, for the best in support, shape, and modesty.
• Interior unicup design provides support, shape, and modesty
• Bonded neckline, straps, armholes, and back for chafe-free comfort
• DriLayer® Adapt straps mold to the body for a personalized fit with every wear
• Back hook secures straps together to offer two styling options— open back or racerback
• Soft, brushed bottom band stretches for flexible movement
• Adjustable, soft-padded back closure for proper fit and support
secures straps together to make a racerback
give a personalized fit without hardware
wicks moisture and feels great on skin
enhances shape, increases support, and gives no-show coverage
offers comfort & adjustability
BEND. SHAKE. MOVE. JUMP. TWIST. RUN.
If you’re unsure about size, fit, or style, order several bras to try on at home and put ‘em through the paces—and then return any that don’t pass your sweat test for free.
Fabric & Care
Our signature sweat-wicking fabric is thoroughly tested for comfort, performance, and durability and optimized to keep you, the runner, performing at your best.
Handwashing is ideal, but not always possible. Fasten all hooks and straps, place in a lingerie bag and use the gentle or delicate cycle. Always line dry, and never use dryer sheets or fabric softeners—they can clog the fabric and shorten the life of the bra.
- Collection: Low Impact Collection
- Band Size: 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40
- Cup Size: CD
- Breast Shape: Shallow, Semi-Full, Full
- Cup Construction: unicup
- Encapsulation/ Compression: encapsulation
- Country of Origin: Imported