Women's Essential Run Jacket
What every runner needs: a lightweight, water-resistant jacket with front-to-back retroreflectivity. Another nice touch? The zippers on the pockets have easily grabbable pulls -- even if you've got gloves on, you'll be able to open and close them. A great layering piece for spring and fall.
John "The Penguin" Bingham loves this jacket: "There are plenty of good ones out there, but for me the number one pick has to be the new Brooks Essential Run Jacket in the dayglo yellow. No, it’s not subtle, and that’s the point. If you’re going to be out there running on the roads you want to be seen.... This jacket can be seen."
• Fit: Semi-fitted
• Durable Water Repellant (DWR) coating
• Front/back 3M™ Scotchlite™ retroreflectivity
• Full front zip with inner storm guard and zipper garage
• Adjustable drawstring waist
• Back vent for added breathability
• Internal moisture-proof media pocket
• Two side zip pockets
- Climate: 40 to 65 F
- Fit: Semi-Fitted