Women's Equilibrium SS II
Our amazing, silky smooth Equilibrium features super-soft mesh in high-visibility colors and reflectivity. Breathable mesh with odor-resistance delivers cool ventilation and a touch of mesh on the V-neck adds a soft, feminine feel.
• Fit: Fitted
• Soft, light, and durable stretch fabric
• Antimicrobial agent to fight odors
• Main body fabric is rated UPF 40+
• Underarm and back mesh adds extra breathability
• Flatlock seams prevent chafing
• Close-to-body fit
• Front/back retroreflectivity
- use: Running
- Climate: 65F and above
- Fit: Semi-Fitted
- Reflectivity: Front and Back Retroreflectivity
- SPF Protection: UPF 40+
- Windproof: No
- Fabric Breakdown: Main Body: 90% moisture-transfer polyester/10% spandex; Back Panel/Underarm Splice: 80% polyester/20% spandex
You Might Also Like...
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Moisture Wicking
- Snug Fit
- Shows Everything
- Thin Material
Comments about Equilibrium SS II:
When I first got this shirt I found the material very interesting. It feels extremely fluid and lightweight, however, if there is such a thing for running clothes, it feels TOO thin. It feels like there's no body to this shirt, I have a bit of a belly so when I ordered a small (and I realize it is fitted) it's just too tight on me and the material shows EVERYTHING (belly button, every single line of my sports bra, etc). The men's version of this shirt obviously uses the same material and you could see pretty much every one of my husband's chest hairs through the shirt (and I even sized up from M to L for him so it wasn't fitted!). The material does not hide anything and I just don't feel very confident wearing this shirt.
If you enjoy fitted, very thin clothing for running, then this would be ok for you. Whatever material the Essential LS v-neck shirt is is much better for me.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: