Chrissie calls the T7 "an amazing shoe!" She was rocking a pair when she came from behind on the run leg to win her fourth Ironman World Championship in Kona in 2011.
This incredibly light road-racing shoe is the fastest in the pack, with a new eye-catching upper for fly-by style. The streamlined, asymmetric upper works with the anatomy of the foot to perfectly wrap the arch securely from start to finish.
Available in men's sizes only. For women we suggest ordering 1.5 sizes smaller than what you usually wear. If you're curious, Chrissie wears a 10.
Note: As this running shoe is a very lightweight, minimal support racing flat, the vast majority of runners will not find it "enough shoe" for a full marathon. If you have a light frame and a biomechanically efficient stride, however, you may be able to get away with it. We suggest you work up to it in several half marathon-plus races beforehand to see how it works for you before running in it for a full marathon.
- Super lightweight flat for serious runs
- Aerodynamic upper works with foot anatomy
- Wraps foot arch securely throughout your run
- Airmesh fabric keeps your feet cool on the long haul
- Microfiber overlays provide support and flexibility
- Great for race day
- Shoe Category: Competition
- Pronation: None/Normal
- Arch: High
- Body Build: Small, Medium
- Platform: Curved Platform
- DNA Layout: Rearfoot DNA Layout
- Construction Type: Strobel
- Water-Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Surface: Road/Track
- Competition: Road racing
- Weight: 6.4 oz
- Midsole Drop: 12 mm