Brooks products come with a no-questions-asked, 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your new Brooks equipment within the first 30 days after purchase, we will replace or exchange your product.
To return items purchased on Brooksrunning.com:
Return instructions for unworn items: To return an unused item for a refund, please package it in its original packaging and return it within 30 days. Please include this section of your packing slip in the box. Returns may take up to 7 days to reach our returns facility. We do our best to process your refund to your original payment method within 2 full business days of receipt. After that, it may take between 2 and 10 days for the credit to be posted to your account.
To create your complimentary return shipping label, please follow these easy steps:
- Visit our Returns Center
- Enter your order number in the *Order Number field (right side of My Account screen) OR Select the appropriate order number when your Order History appears (when logged in)
- Enter email address in the *Email Address field
- Click on Check Status
- Click on the Return Label button
- Ensure house and street number / name is correct
- Click on the Generate button
- An email will be sent containing links to the shipping label and tracking number
- Print the shipping label
- Follow the instructions on the label for shipping instructions and locations
Worn or Defective Items: Please call Brooks Customer Service at +44 01903 817 009, within 30 days of purchase and we will replace or exchange your product.
- All returns or exchanges should be shipped via our complimentary shipping label. CODs cannot be accepted.
- We provide free outbound shipping for the new item on any exchange.
- Please pack the item you are sending back securely in its original package, if possible.
- Abuses to the return policy, such as abnormal wear and tear, are subject to Brooks' discretion
- When used for its intended purposes, Brooks footwear has a life expectancy of 480 to 800 kilometres or three to six months. Because our PureProject shoes are lighter and use thinner materials, we recommend replacing them every 400 to 480 kilometres.
To exchange items purchased at a retail store:
Contact your retail store for their returns policy. If the retailer is not able to help you, then please call Brooks Customer Service at +44 01903 817 009 or email us at email@example.com, within 30 days of purchase for a return authorisation.