€ 90,00 € 90,00 - € 140,00
These trusted, go-to running shoes for women are the perfect balance of support and soft cushion, and especially great for those who tend to pronate. The midsole dynamically adapts to every step thanks to our DNA midsole, while your body is guided into it’s natural alignment with the help of a supportive Progressive Diagonal Rollbar. Plus, smooth heel-to-toe transitions are made possible by our Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad.
This sixteenth edition is more plush than ever—an updated V-Groove folds deeper inward to absorb and disperse impact away from the foot. Also new to this men’s/women's running shoe is a nearly seamless design that provides a comfortable and secure fit. Set out for an effortless run in this popular women’s running shoe.
Adrenaline GTS 16
- 1 BIOMOGO DNA MIDSOLE CUSHIONING dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- 2 PROGRESSIVE DIAGONAL ROLL BAR guides the body back into its natural motion pattern
- 3 FULL-LENGTH SEGMENTED CRASH PAD accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth transitions
- 4 UPDATED V-GROOVE folds deeper inward to disperse impact outward
- 5 CONFORMABLE SADDLE W/ ADJUSTABLE EYELETS pulls from the heel to wrap the midfoot in a secure fit
Great for road running
Ideal for Flat to Medium Arches
Weight 9.2 oz
Midsole Drop 12mm
- Shoe Category: Cushion
- Arch: Flat, Medium
- Platform: Universal Platform
- DNA Layout: Biomogo DNA Layout
- Surface: Road/Track
- Weight: 260.8 g
- Midsole Drop: 12mm
- Support Level: Support
- Country of Origin: Imported
You Might Also Like...
Displaying reviews 1 - 3
Good running shoe for me
2017/03/22 | Swansea | Sam
I have been buying Asics for a while now, but they just don't suit my foot as the 2 pairs I have had (costing over £100) have fallen apart at the heel within a year. I did some research and found that these are my suited to the shape of my foot and the style of my running. They are still going strong since Oct 2016 so that's a good sign. Thank you Brooks!
Yes, I would recommend this!
2016/12/01 | london | kayleigh
with gts 16 it has fallen apart at the heel and sides of shoe after only 6 months of low mileage use. This is not good , however the online retailer has said the shoe is faulty and refunded me the cost of the shoe back
2016/10/25 | london | kayleigh
I am a fan of adrenaline GTS but both pairs of the 16 I have bought are falling apart at the heel and sides of shoe. I have never had a problem before and the retailer does not seem to want to know! not good!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3